Sunday, June 01, 2008

What Really is the Point of Twitter

Twitter has been one of the most popular social sites of today that is being visited literally by thousands each day. I'd like to ask this simple question, what's the point with using Twitter? Is there really anything good at it. so what if you do this and he does that? Would this be enough for anyone to follow leads to.

Personally, I don't see anything else good in that but the truth is, people keep on coming and they keep on coming by bulk and use the service. Is there really nothing much for the internet savvy that there is nothing they can resist about Twitter at all? It's all up to you. Whether you get it or not, I bet you'll still follow me on Twitter just like what the other did even if I posted some nonsense there.

No comments: