Monday, June 25, 2012

Father's Day gift of love story

The first thing that came to my mind today is to post some sort of a thank you note to our one and only daughter, TJ who just gave me a couple of days ago, the best father's day gift I've ever had in my whole life. I got used to getting the usual hug and kiss on this special day for dads like me but that day, something came up a love story and a gift I couldn't just get out of my mind that I had to tell the world about it.

It all started as a fact that everything else is almost planned for the 18th birthday of our TJ but tragedy came only for me to find out that there's definitely more to this tragedy than learning a lesson. I received not just the best father's day gift but also the warmest birthday gift idea I never thought I'd be given with.

I almost broke down in tears after learning that TJ is already canceling her grand debut celebration in a prestigious garden venue or a hotel. Instead, she is giving way for the funds we have saved for her to pay for the monthly expenses that will come our way soon after learning that we couldn't pay for the car and the expenses we've had from the previous month due to an almost 2-month deficit that we landed in a couple of days ago.

I'm glad and very happy about it that I really can't pass on posting about it here on my blog. If you ever read this, my TJ, I want you to know that I'm proud of you.

No comments: