Sunday, May 15, 2011

In The Name of Love Movie, a first for Angel and Aga

Indeed, it was the first ever for Angel Locsin and Aga Muhlach to pair up in a movie and although it sounded absurd when I first heard about it, still I didn't think of it less of being just some gimmick to kick off both their career. In The Name Of Love movie was really a good one as it turned out to be when I was able to watch it with my wife, Ana today.

Although most reviews on the said film just told about its goodies, I must say that their scenes weren't quite coordinated with each other. I got lost somewhere along the story wherein both met in an occasion inside the house of the governor (Jake Cuenca's father) and then afterwards, a reminiscing scene was shown. The director or whoever was supposed to do it should have first established a positioning on introducing the concept that the two met in Japan first and fell in love before they met again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is why they call it a "non linear " movie ! You f----- mor--!